[*Vu+] E2 Jedi Maker Xtream(Universal - all images) [*ipk]

Last edited by a moderator:

m@c_u3ur£

DeveloperMaster🇺🇸☀️⭐⭐️🥇🥈
Yetkili üye
Update!

I have now removed all BlackHole,OpenBlackHole and OpenVuPlus IO 3 images and made fresh install
Then installed plugin for BlackHole int to all above images.

Found one small problem.... lock_on and lock_off.png is in skin_default folder but dont show up. But still no crash (greenscreen of hell)
Only no png that shows if select is done or not.

Did download a MX skin from greenpanel and when chose that skin the lock_on and lock_off png was showing up.
So here is the fixed version so that lock_on and lock_off.png allways are precent in any skin. This will probably fix the "Clone" Problem also

And feel free to delete my files and post for BlackHole, OpenBlackHole and OpenVuPlus IO 3 if you dont think thay are workig or keeps giving you problem.

No hard feelings for its your work m8
Dateien

m@c_u3ur£

DeveloperMaster🇺🇸☀️⭐⭐️🥇🥈
Yetkili üye
*** updated 11/11/2018 ***

JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 3.00

Note to IPTV providers: I will not be making any personal versions of this plugin that embeds hidden IPTV details into it. So no need to keep asking.
There is nothing in the code that references or will reference any provider. There are no free channels or streams provided in the plugin.
Users have to source and enter their own details into this plugin.

My plugin is based on xtream codes, if your service uses none standard api calls, or you have removed standard api calls, then unfortunately my plugin will probably not be compatible with your service.

Note this plugin does not work as is on a clone dm800 , black hole image , v4,7

We are currently trying to make a work around for this .

A plugin to allow the easy creation of bouquets for IPTV playlists.
You can also select the individual categories to create the bouquets for. No need to import hundreds of channels that you do not need.
*New* Now has the ability to update your created bouquets whether automatically or manually.
*New* you can now also use External M3U urls and Local M3U files.

Screenshots

Main Menu

Settings

Playlists

Add Playlist/Edit Playlists (text button for virtual keyboard)

User Info (info button)

Create Bouquets (Channel up button)

Choose Bouquet Categories

Channel Select

EPG will be brought in for providers that have set custom sids and xmltv files. Not All providers do.

How to install

FTP the IPK file over to your temp folder. var/volatile/tmp.

OpenATV install instructions
  • Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
  • memory/tmp
  • Press ok on the package
  • press green to install.
Reboot your GUI if you are not prompted to.

---------------------------------------------------------------

OpenVix install instructions
  • Menu > setup > VIX > Ipkg install
  • memory/tmp
  • Press ok on the package
  • press green to install.

How to use

The program works in one of two ways.

1) Via a playlists.txt file. Where you can copy and paste all your playlist urls
Now supports standard xtream iptv playlists, External Urls that return m3u playlists or Local MP3s

Currently this playlists.txt file live here.
/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists

you can change this file location to anywhere you like via the settings.
i.e
/media/hdd/playlists

2) or you can manually enter your details via the playlists/add playlist.

You then need to create your channel bouquets.

On creating a bouquet... playlists....Ok Button (TV button also works as an alternative)

This will also then create a xmltv file for use with epg importer plugin

Known Problems

Some VOD categories are huge. This may take a long time to populate the list and look like your box has froze. If you are patient. It will eventually show all of them.
(This really shouldn't be a problem anymore unless your VOD list is mammoth)

This plugin uses the newer iptv api. Some older/crappier providers will not be compatible.
In my testing only 3 out of 25 different world wide iptv providers i tested didn't use this newer api.
(a work around to this is to load the playlist as an external m3u file)

An invalid URL in your playlists.txt will slow down the initial load of playlists as it tries to validate its existance.

It is recommended you remove/edit any broken URLs as soon as they are discovered.

Not Working / Not coded (yet)
Built in player. Streams are viewed via bouquets only at the moment.

If you are trying this plugin. Feedback is welcome, feedback is needed. Likes and beers are always appreciated.

Cheers

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************
DO NOT POST IPTV PROVIDER NAMES IN THIS THREAD
CRASH LOGS MAY INCLUDE YOUR IPTV LINE DETAILS - EITHER EDIT THEM OUT - OR JUST COPY AND PASTE THE RELEVANT BIT OF THE LOG

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL STEAL THEM IF YOU MAKE THAT MISTAKE.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************

Seagen has kindly amended SelectionList.py for use with blackhole images.
There is no need to manually add this SelectionList.py for any other builds.
This has been added as a seperate attachment below.
Dateien

RasheD@D>>®

ATeamlieterMaster🇩🇪👑☀️⭐🥇🥈🏅🏅🎖🎗
Yetkili üye
VU+ Plugin Jedi Maker Xtream wersji 3.03, NOWA AKTUALIZACJA! 14 / 11-2018 AKTUALIZACJA TESTU.

Instalator zaktualizowany do najnowszej wersji 3.03, wszystkie przetestowane na poniższych imagach

OpenVuPlus IO 3 usunięty z instalatora.

Dodano OpenPLi 6

Zawieszanie przy pierwszym uruchomieniu w multibucie zostało naprawione

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

Gratulację za dobrą pracę nad tą wtyczką

Zrobiłem teraz instalację czystego obrazu:

BlackHole 3.0.6
OpenBlackhole 4.2
OpenVix 5.2.011
OpenVTI 13-0-12
OpenATV 6.2
OpenPli 6
Czysty E2
OpenEsi
Obraz beta OpenPLi 7
RuDream 6

Załadowany instalator (ipk) Instalator znajduje uruchomioną wtyczkę Image and install dla tego obrazu.
Wszystkie pliki custome potrzebne tylko do twojego obrazu są zainstalowane. Jest to tylko jedna potrzeba instalacji
Po instalacji możesz pobrać i zainstalować dowolną nową aktualizację bezpośrednio z KiddaC.
Instalator ma Lates Build od tej daty i wersji 3.02

Jak to działa na wszystkich powyższych obrazach można przeczytać poniżej.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------

BlackHole 3.0.6

Praca po 100% na każdym ekranie i każdym functiom po zainstalowaniu.
M3U również działa.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------

OpenBlackHole 4.2

Praca po 100% na każdym ekranie i każdym functiom po zainstalowaniu.
M3U również działa.

OpenVuPlus IO 3

Oddalony

OpenVix 5.2.011

Po teście ten obraz działa również w 100%.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------

VTI 13-0-12

TO JEST WAŻNE, ABY ZROBIĆ PRZED OPEN PLUGIN !!!!!

Zainstaluj i prześlij zapełnioną listę odtwarzania.txt do / etc / enigma2 / jediplaylists /

Musi mieć playlistę w domyślnej lokalizacji !!!

Po teście ten obraz działa również w 100%.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------

OpenATV 6.2

Instalacja i praca przyczynowa w 100%, ponieważ używa obrazu KiddaC

OpenPli 6

Działa teraz, ale musisz umieścić zapełnione pliki Playlist.txt i m3u w domyślnej lokalizacji

/ etc / enigma2 / jediplaylists to jest ważne !!!

Menu ustawień nadal się zawiesza, więc nie możemy tego użyć, ale wszystko to jest naprawione po aktualizacji do OpenPLi 7

Czysty E2

Instaluje się poprawnie działa w 100%
M3U również działa.

OpenEsi

Instaluje i działa w 100%
M3U również działa.

Obraz beta OpenPLi 7

M3U również działa.

RuDream 6

M3U również działa.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- Download https://www.sendspace.com/file/b26chc

RasheD@D>>®

Yetkili üye
** VU+ Plugin Jedi Maker Xtream -v3.06 ***

Ta wersja spróbuje użyć aktualnych źródeł ryteckich (Rytec UK Sat / Virgin XMLTV), aby zapełnić brytyjski iptv od dowolnego dostawcy, niezależnie od tego, czy ten dostawca ma plik EPG w Wielkiej Brytanii czy nie.
Powinno to zadziałać po wyjęciu z pudełka, z bardzo niewielkim wkładem, jeśli zajdzie taka potrzeba od użytkownika.

Ale jeśli chcesz się spieszyć. W pliku / etc / enigma2 / jediplaylists znajduje się plik o nazwie uk-epg-db.txt

Tutaj znajdują się wszystkie aliasy. Możesz więc edytować ten plik, jeśli Twój dostawca używa dziwnych nazw kanałów. Ale większość ciężkiej pracy wykonałem dla ciebie.

bbc 2 alias przykłady pokazane poniżej

Kod:

"189e: 011a0000: 07fd: 0002: 1: 0: 0": ["bbc dwa pol", "bbc dwa", "bbc2", "bbc 2", "bbc dwa anglia"],

Nowe wpisy aliasu MUSZĄ być pisane małymi literami, zawijane w cudzysłów "" i muszą być oddzielone przecinkiem. Łatwo jest złamać strukturę tego pliku, więc bądź ostrożny.

Moja wtyczka usuwa wszystko w nawiasach () i rurach | i wszelkie odniesienia do UK - uk: (uk) | uk | itp. Usuwa również SD, HD, FHD, 4k. 720p, 1080p.

Musisz tylko wprowadzić nazwę kanału, która pojawia się bez tych elementów.

Na przykład, jeśli Twój kanał nazywa się | UK | BBC 2 HD (1080p)

Jeśli to nie zostanie odebrane. Yuu edytuje linię BBC 2, aby dołączyć BBC 2 (istnieje - tylko przykład). | UK | BBC 2 HD (1080p)

Nie każdy kanał zostanie odebrany. Nie wiem, czy to jest problem z aktualnymi danymi Rytec, czy moimi danymi, ale jest tylko kilka kłopotliwych.

Wyzwanie, Cartoonito, Motors TV, Flow Sports, Eleven Sports, True Crime, MTV Music, 3E, TV3, Capital TV, Heart TV, Vintage to tylko niektóre z nich, których nie można odebrać.

Jest jak jest. Nie lamentuj, wciąż brakuje ci epg. 95% pełne UK epg jest lepsze niż żadne.

Cieszyć się.

Download

Typ pliku: ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_3.06-20183011_all.ipk (491,4 KB,https://www.sendspace.com/file/dscaep

RasheD@D>>®

Yetkili üye
VU+ Plugin Jedi Maker Xtream wersji 3.03, NEW UPDATE! 14/11-2018 TEST UPDATED.

Installer updated to latest build 3.03 all tested in images below.

OpenVuPlus IO 3 removed from installer.

OpenPLi 6 added

Crash on first run in multibbot is fixed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First tanks for your good work on this plugin

I have now made clean image installs of:

BlackHole 3.0.6
OpenBlackhole 4.2
OpenVix 5.2.011
OpenVTI 13-0-12
OpenATV 6.2
OpenPli 6
Pure E2
OpenEsi
OpenPLi 7 beta image
RuDream 6

Uploaded Installer (ipk) Installer locate the running Image and install Plugin for just that image.
All custome files needed for just your image is installed. This is an only one time need install
After installation you can download and install any new update direct from KiddaC.
Installer has the lates Build from this date and its version 3.02

How it works in all above images can you read about below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlackHole 3.0.6

Working 100% every screen and every functiom after installing.
M3U playlist also working.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OpenBlackHole 4.2

Working 100% every screen and every functiom after installing.

OpenVuPlus IO 3

Removed

OpenVix 5.2.011

After test now this image also works 100%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VTI 13-0-12

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO DO BEFORE OPEN PLUGIN!!!!!

Install and upload a populated playlist.txt to /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/

Must have playlist in default location!!!

After test now this image also works 100%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OpenATV 6.2

Installing and of cause working 100% since thats the image KiddaC is using

OpenPli 6

Is now working but you must put a populated Playlist.txt and m3u files in default location

/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists this is important!!!

Settings menu are still crashing so cant use that but all this is fixed when you update to OpenPLi 7

Pure E2

Installs ok working 100%

OpenEsi

Installs and working 100%

OpenPLi 7 beta image

RuDream 6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All testing has been done on Vu+ Uno4Kse in multiboot so of cause there can be some issu i dont pick up if you install in to your flash.
Maybe the strange thing with bouquets creating that makes image VTI and Vix to crash might just be because of its in multiboot
I will go on with other images later.

Hope this can make this exellent plugin avalible for many people because its so easy to use and understand.

Attached Files

File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_3.03-20181311_all-in-one.ipk (964.9 KB, [/SIZE]

Download

https://www.sendspace.com/file/b26chc

RasheD@D>>®

Yetkili üye
VU+Plugin JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 3.16 - Important. Delete All Jedi IPTV Bouquets if updating from v3.09 or below.
*** updated 13/02/2019 ***

You can also select the individual categories to create the bouquets for. No need to import hundreds of channels that you do not need.
*New* Now wrote in the code so alternative skins can be used from the skin folders. Slyk 1080 skin now added.
*New* UK Iptv channels EPG will be populated from epg importer rytec sources. So you can get UK epg even if your provider doesn't have one.
*New* Now has the ability to update your created bouquets whether automatically or manually.
*New* you can now also use External M3U urls and Local M3U files.
Note to IPTV providers: I will not be making any personal versions of this plugin that embeds hidden IPTV details into it. So no need to keep asking.
There is nothing in the code that references or will reference any provider. There are no free channels or streams provided in the plugin.
Users have to source and enter their own details into this plugin.
My plugin is based on xtream codes, if your service uses none standard api calls, or you have removed standard api calls, then unfortunately my plugin will probably not be compatible with your service. e.g. (v**ers, E**Z**).
Screenshots

Main Menu

Settings

Playlists

Add Playlist/Edit Playlists (text button for virtual keyboard)

User Info (info button)

Create Bouquets (Channel up button)

Choose Bouquet Categories

Channel Select

EPG will be brought in for providers that have set custom sids and xmltv files. Not All providers do.
How to install
FTP the IPK file over to your temp folder. var/volatile/tmp.
OpenATV install instructions
Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.
---------------------------------------------------------------
OpenVix install instructions

Menu > setup > VIX > Ipkg install
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.
How to use
The program works in one of two ways.
1) Via a playlists.txt file. Where you can copy and paste all your playlist urls
Now supports standard xtream iptv playlists, External Urls that return m3u playlists or Local MP3s
Currently this playlists.txt file live here.
/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists
you can change this file location to anywhere you like via the settings.
i.e
/media/hdd/playlists
2) or you can manually enter your details via the playlists/add playlist.
You then need to create your channel bouquets.
On creating a bouquet... playlists....Ok Button (TV button also works as an alternative)...
This will create your iptv bouquets that can be viewed via the channel select screen (TV Button)
This will also create a xmltv file for use with epg importer plugin. You must select this in epg importer plugin as one of oyur sources.
The run an epg importer scan.
Known Problems
This plugin uses the newer iptv api. Some older/crappier providers will not be compatible.
An invalid URL in your playlists.txt will slow down the initial load of playlists as it tries to validate its existance.
It is recommended you remove/edit any broken URLs as soon as you have confirmed they are actually no longer active.
(You can now comment out providers in playlists.txt file with a hashtag #)
Not Working / Not coded (yet)
Built in player. Streams are viewed via bouquets only at the moment.
If you are trying this plugin. Feedback is welcome, feedback is needed. Likes and beers are always appreciated.
Cheers

DO NOT POST IPTV PROVIDER NAMES IN THIS THREAD
CRASH LOGS MAY INCLUDE YOUR IPTV LINE DETAILS - PLEASE CHECK AND EDIT THEM OUT - OR JUST COPY AND PASTE THE RELEVANT BIT OF THE LOG

Download

:uptades:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/c3tc7e

RasheD@D>>®

Yetkili üye
JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 4.00

not compatible with older version of Jedi Maker Xtream.*
* please delete any bouquets created with old version - and completely uninstall old plugin before installing new *

Things that I need people to test.
Add url into playlists.txt
Manually add playlist
Edit playlist
Edit playlist with multiple providers
Delete playlist
Delete playlist with multiple providers
Move location of playlists.txt to a new location and see if it works both by direct input and then manually adding/editting/deleting.
Test local m3u file
Move location of m3u file and test
Test external m3u - i.e pastebin or something similar.
Test manual update
Test automatic update
Test show in main menu / not show in main menu
Test show in extensions / not show in extensions
Test default sd skin
test default hd skin
test slyk Q hd skin
Test if bouquet update still runs if you chose to disable automatic update
Test deleting all jedi bouquets
Test deleting individual bouquets
Check info work for all your providers
Test changing the name of your bouque
Test UK rytec
Test swap names
Test Live - DVB / IPTV / Gstreamer / Exteplayer
Test Vod - DVB / IPTV / Gstreamer / Exteplayer
Test Vod sort orders.
Test Series
Test epg importer xmltv files without UK rytec selected.
Test european and russian providers that might have non english characters.
Test with arabic language set.
:uptades;

Download

enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_4.00-20190512_all.ipk
920.1 KB

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2cyqor

RasheD@D>>®

Yetkili üye
VU+ Plugin Jedimakerxtream_4.05-20190515

Update 4. 05
Thanks @kiddac

Download

enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_4.05-20190515_all.ipk
970.9 KB

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sygfd4

Alternatif

enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream-4.04-20190514-all.ipk.rar.html

JEDI MAKER XTREAM

- Version 4.04

- Fixed updates showing as <n/a> (i think) -Fixed bad references in slykq skin -Improved download of data Gone back to old user-agent as used in 3.16 as new one was causing problems.

-Fixed some data handling that was causing issues.

15.05.2019 23:11

RasheD@D>>®

Yetkili üye
enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream-4.16-20190616-all.ipk.rar.html

http://www.latest-files.com/download.php?action=view&filename=enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream-4.16-20190616-all.ipk.rar.html&directory=/ENIGMA-2/Jedi-Maker-Xtream&SID
JEDI MAKER XTREAM

- Version 4.16
- updated 16.06.2019
- A plugin to allow the easy creation of bouquets for IPTV playlists. You can also select the individual categories to create the bouquets for. No need to import hundreds of channels that you do not need.
- * not compatible with older version of v3.16 and below of Jedi Maker Xtream.
* * please delete any bouquets created with old version
- and completely uninstall old plugin before installing new
* - Includes all fixes mentioned in the last couple of months.

- fixes and improvements

Today

RasheD@D>>®

Yetkili üye
*** updated 16/06/2019 ***

JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 4.14

* not compatible with older version of v3.16 and below of Jedi Maker Xtream.*
* please delete any bouquets created with old version - and completely uninstall old plugin before installing new *

Includes all fixes mentioned in the last couple of months.

-Fixed the crash on any image other than openatv, by removing the vertical epg references.
-Catchup can be triggered (hopefully), with Fav, Pvr, List, FileList, Record List or Stop button

OpenATV 6.3 (PVR Button)
Pure2 6.2 (PVR Button)
OpenBlackhole 4.2 (PVR Button)
Blackhole 3.0.9 (Stop Button)
VTI 14 (Stop Button)
Vu+ OI 3.0 (Stop Button)
openvix 5.2.041 (PVR Button)
OpenPli 7.0 (PVR Button)
OpenDroid 6.8 (PVR Button)
OpenESI 8.5 (PVR Button)​

enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_4.14-20190616_all.rar

Çevrimiçi yöneticiler